Thursday, June 25, 2009

Videos

We are now able to upload videos! Click on the "Culp Family Album" link to see our Shutterfly site. It might look a little different now because we've added a few things. There are separate tabs for pictures and video in addition to a calendar. Now, we can keep you up to date with everything that we're planning. Also, you can leave comments so that your activities and celebrations can be added as well. It's just one more way to keep in touch!
*Coming Soon* Video of Terrel doing Dance Dance Revolution!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say, that it is way past time for a new blog.....Kidding, I know you are busy, so I'll leave you alone, but I am wondering about ya'll. Love Ya'll and hope that everything is going well.I hope to talk to you soon. Or at least update the blog.LOL
Alana