*New Pictures have been posted so go to the 'Culp Family Album' link on the right.*
Palm Beach yesterday was wonderful. I ended up not doing much swimming because they had beautiful canopies that you could sit in. I sat with my friend and talked for hours which was pretty fun. The whole place is also pretty much like a restaurant so you can get food ad drinks without going anywhere. We watched her daughters swim in the big wave pool. Terrel went for his massage and came back a very very happy guy. He was all smiles. He was a bit nervous to go at first because he didn't know what/where to go. But after we figured it out together he was almost giddy. We had a pretty nice dinner and got home a little late.
Terrel woke up this morning and what was a cold yesterday is a sinus infection today. He's also a bit sore from the massage but says it feels better than yesterday. He thinks the cure for this is getting massages more frequently. I think I've created a monster. Today will be a little busy because I need to get the house clean (the dogs have torn up paper all over the house). We also have laundry, are dog sitting for a friend, and have a friend coming over for a BBQ. So, hopefully Terrel starts feeling a little better and I can get everything finished.
Happy Sunday and Enjoy your Memorial Day.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment