Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gone to the Beach!

We're going to the beach, well, sort of. Today, in just a couple hours we are going with friends to 'Palm Beach' in Nuerenburg. It's like an indoor water park with beaches, restaurants, waterslides, and even a whole spa and sauna section. The spas and saunas are extra. Since we're going with another teacher and her daughters, I think Terrel will be going to the spa. :) We've been thinking about sending him to a chiropractor but with the surgery coming up, we'll wait and see. They have a lot of different massage type things and different saunas so I think he might explore one of those. I don't know how I did it, but I my cowboy has an indulgent side. I think I blame Julie lol. Since we didnt' have time for a honeymoon after the wedding, we went for a couples night at a spa near my house. There was a big jacuzzi type tub with all sorts of salts and stuff in the tub. They put out fresh fruit and small sandwiches and water for us. Then, there was a shower with the biggest shower head ever. Last, we both got a full massage but our tables were right next to each other. It was wonderful and he still talks about it sometime. I'm hoping that he'll have an awesome time tonight and maybe even get a massage or go through a sauna. He was supposed to have yesterday off (Four-day weekend for memorial day) but got called into work. He ended up lifting "7 flats of ammo." I don't know how many cases are on a flat, but each case weighed 45 pounds. Not exactly the best job for someone about to undergo shoulder surgery but... whatever. There's another indoor place like this one in Berlin. It's practially famous. It's more popular in the winter (obviously) but it's great year round. Even in the summer Germany still has a mild climate so these temperature controlled places are awesome. Hey, for once I'm blogging about something we're GOING to do instead of something we've already DONE. I'll try to take pictures and I'm still trying to upload the rest of the Munich trip pictures. Thank you for your patience. In a few weeks, I won't have much else to do so the updates will be even more frequent.

No comments: