Friday, March 6, 2009
Crazy Busy
Hi All! It's been crazy busy but not much new has happened. Terrel's been fighting a stomach bug off and on for the past few weeks. I think it has more to do with what he eats. I'm fighting just about every virus in Germany because my students are so talented for catching them. One more student left this week and a new one starts today. We finally set up our GPS so we're ready to explore Germany without getting too lost. And, we found a really good chinese/mongolian grill restaurant. So, life here is pretty good! How's life at home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Life here is busy as well. I was so glad to see the update, even if there wasn't much new. It is always good to hear something from ya'll. How do you like that Texas word? HA HA
Love you both,
Alana
Hey, we are crazy busy here in Texas too. I have tried to leave comments several times from work, and they never show up, so this time I am trying from home. I do read your blog, and love it when there is a new one!!
Love Ya'll,
Alana
Post a Comment