It's Sunday again, which means monday is coming very very soon. I am finishing up lesson plans. Terrel is happy I am busy with lesson plans because it means that he can play his computer game. He's proud to announce his character has made it to level 80 (the highest it can get).
It's been a little over a week since I last wrote and nothing exciting has taken place. Terrel finished his duty with the Ohio Reserve and had the CQ (a 24 hour duty) on Thursday. I had my first "teacher work day" on Friday. I had no idea how hard teachers actually worked on those days. I had to complete my first set of report cards and comments. We haven't traveled anywhere new, but are doing our best to save money and pay off bills. Student loans just came due and I already can't wait to have them paid off. I love my classroom and it's finally set up exactly how I want. Terrel is still adjusting to his boot but says his toe feels fine.
This Friday is Parent-Teacher conferences. I have 18 conferences in one day!!! I'll be eating a lot of chocolate when I come home. Terrel already knows he's cooking/getting take-out that night. Other than that, it will be a pretty normal week. It's been cold, snowy, and wet but that's pretty typical. We're looking forward to our next big trip, but haven't decided where that will be. We'd like to go skiing but have to wait for Terrel's foot to heal first.
Happy Monday! Talk to you soon.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading your posts. I check your site first thing every morning hopeing for a new one. Hope you both have a great week!
I Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment