Thursday, January 15, 2009

Amazing how fast a week goes by. The older I get the shorter the weeks become. That doesn't mean that the hours between 9 am and 3pm go by quickly... just the week. I'm trying to fit so much into a school day that time just flies. It amazes how much we do in a day. A half hour can feel like a week, but at the end of the day I wonder where it all went.
After work, I run around to try and get all of our errands done before things close. Our mail room is half an hour from my work and closes at 5:30... that's a pain.

Speaking of pain.... Terrel's big toe is broken. While fixing the "5 ton" (for those of you who understand truck stuff) the lift came down on his foot. He was working with some of the German nationals and it took a few seconds for them to understand what the American was screaming about. lol. He hobbled around for four days before going to the clinic. They informed him it was broken and that every time he walked on it, he was re-fracturing it. As a result, after four days it was just as broken as the second it happened. He is now in a boot that goes from his foot to knee. He'll be in it for about a week. He swears he can still two-step... I won't attempt it. Can you imagine having your foot stepped on by a huge brace? We'd both be in casts. I've attached a picture of the brace. Terrel took a picture of his toe but I'll save you that image. If you want to see the toe... email me (trust me, you don't want to see it).

Don't worry about him, this gives him another excuse to not do PT for four weeks. He's currently belting country songs in the next room and enjoying his computer games and Xbox.

We hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it gets to feeling better Bubba. You are already a fatty!! No PT is the last thing you need!! HA HA
I love ya'll!!!