Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer

The summer is going by very very quickly! We had our first anniversary, visited Garmisch, had Alli visit, and numerous other occurrences. We have the Grafenwoer German-American Volksfest in just a few weeks where we’ll both be working for 3 days to help raise money for his company’s FRG. Terrel built two different coal pits to start the coals for the grills we’ll be using. I was so impressed with his handy-work that I took a picture. I also took one of his motor pool. We’re planning a couple small day trips before I have to go back to school. Terrel has CQ a few times this month but it’s not that bad. He gets lots of time to play on the computer (since he’s required to be up for 24 hours) and I made myself Asian food for dinner☺ When he has CQ this week we’ll be painting the outside of the ‘Burger Shack.’ It should be a pretty good time. I’ve been around the company a lot more since school got out. I’ve been trying to help his FRG (Family Readiness Group) get more organized. No major plans for the moment. I go back to work on August 21 though I feel like the summer hasn’t even started yet. Hopefully the dogs will be better trained by then. At least maybe we can get them to quite eating furniture and molding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting ready to cook all those burgers! Can't wait to hear how many are sold this year. Enjoy your remaining time off. August
21st will be here before you know it!

Mom