Thursday, April 23, 2009
Underconstruction/Under the Weather
Sorry it's been so long since I updated you. I guess you're probably used to it by now. Things are crazy at school with only about 5 weeks left of school. Also, we had our vacation and Terrel had a 3 day long duty. I had planned to download pictures and write tonight but there's to much to do. I have a bag full of papers (yes, even in first grade), and I've got that flu-feeling. So, I've stocked up on vitamins, tea, soup, and blankets. My goal is to finish my school work and have a full update for you by the weekend. Have a great Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We all understand how busy you are. Whenever you get it done, we'll all enjoy it. Hope you get to feeling better and avoid the flu.
Love ya!
Mom
Post a Comment