Thursday, April 2, 2009

Physical changes…

Besides putting on a hefty Newlywed 10-15 lbs, there have been a few other changes. We’ve decided we’re both getting old and everything hurts. However, Terrel has a pinched nerve in his hand and has to wear a brace for a few weeks. His new profile hasn’t come in because the tests results (literally) get sent around the world before his army doctor can see them. I have been told that I’m blind…almost. I now wear glasses almost all the time. I’m nearsighted with a strong stigmatism. Someday soon I’ll get fitted for contacts, then lasic one day (maybe).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two don't have a clue about OLD yet. Just wait!!! What caused the pinched nerve? Alicia, I hope you can get the surgery done. I would love to be able to have that done. No glasses would be sooooo cool!

Mom