Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I’ve attached pictures of my classroom. It’s changing constantly. Even today, the students changed desks, and now they are all in groups of 3. I’m down to 21, which will be 20 soon. That puts me at the top of the list for any new students. However, even one less student can make a huge difference. It’s a great room. I’m really happy with it. We don’t use the overhead lights much. Instead we use lamps from around the room. It’s a pretty comfortable place to learn. The kids seem to enjoy it.

Not too much new at home. Terrel brought home another dog. I personally think it's too small to be a dog, but others disagree with me. Pictures coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't find the picture of your classroom??

Aunt Anne

Alicia Culp said...

You have to scroll down to the bottom. There are several.

Anonymous said...

Your Classroom looks so awesome. I love all the bright colors. You have a God given talent for teaching children. I am so proud of you!!!

Mom(Julie)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know to scroll to the bottom. There were a lot of pictures that I hadn't seen before.

Hercules is so cute and good luck with the house traing!!

Love,
Aunt Anne