Monday, July 20, 2009

Great News!

We’ve been having some trouble with my car… it’s been leaking oil like crazy. From what Terrel could see it was leaking from the CV boot because it was all over my tire. Luckily, we were able to take it to the shop. Once it was on the lift it was obvious that the problem was very simple. A few minutes and 45 Euro later my car is as good as ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean no new car for now?

Mom

Anonymous said...

The pictures that you post on the blog, can you put them in your album also so that we can order copies if we want?

Mom

Alicia Culp said...

We're still thinking about the car. I'd rather have more money to put down on the car. Also, we have so much debt from school I want to be very careful before we commit to another 20,000! (Especially since it will depreciate) It might make more sense to save and buy a nice used car outright when we get back to the states. German weather is also very hard on cars and no matter where we live, the climate change could negatively affect the life of the car.

Alicia Culp said...

Pictures... I'll add all recent pictures to the albums on the shutterfly site. Uploading there takes a little bit of time so be patient. If there are specific pictures you want, let me know and I can upload them first (or email them to so you don't pay).

Anonymous said...

Nevermind about the pictures. I figured out how to save them to a folder.

Mom